Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time with cousins






















My brother and his wife Rachel were out visiting for the weekend too, checking out my parents new place...which means I was able to suprise them too!!
Eden loved playing in the pool with Chance and Deja...cousins are just SOOOO much fun!






HER PUSH!!















His PayBack


















































































Aunt Rachel sharing her breakfast burrito...Thanks!

Miah had fun trying to become Eden's "Favorite Uncle"...Everytime I looked at him he was either entertaining Eden or holding Texton.

Playing hair salon...




















Uncle Miah likes sharing food with my kids too. Here he is sharing his chicken with Texton. (I guess it's been a while since Miah has had a baby.) But Texton really liked it. :-)



It was really sad to see them go saturday morning...we hate good byes.


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aw- that last picture is so sad and sweet! Hug your sister! So much love in your family and geez- everyone is so good looking to! Beautiful photos. And your parents new house looks awesome too. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun. I'm glad!

Amy K said...

Thank you so much for taking pictures, and keeping your blog updated. I know it is hard to find time, especially with two little ones and family demands. But I keeps me from feeling so far away from everyone when I can see "life" on my computer. I love you TONS! ~Amy

wood0306 said...

Awe... You know me, I am bawling right now. It was so much fun to spend time with all of you. I am so thankful to be part of the family!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod