Sunday, June 21, 2009

Suprise!!!

We were able to come visit Grandma and Grandpa over the weekend. Grandpa didn't know we were coming....it was SOOOO fun to suprise him. My sister helped me find a good deal on a flight. I let my Mom in on the secret so she could plan a little before we arrived.


Thursday morning (after a very very LONG, but not too terrible) red-eye flight my sister and Mom were at the airport bright and early to pick us up. When they left the house they told my Dad they were headed out to pick up a special Father's Day present my sister had been working on.


When we got to their house, we sent Eden to the door alone and my Dad answered it. It was so much fun to see the suprise on his face!!



You will notice it took Eden only a few moments to get into her swim-suit to check out that new pool. (please ignore my puffy eyes in this photo... I think I slept 2 hours worth of 15 minute spurts the night before.)


Of course, being here with my Dad for Father's Day, means Eden's Daddy is alone. Thanks sweetheart for being willing to let us go so we could be here. You are the best Dad and husband I could ask for! We love you and we miss you...wish you were here too.

4 comments:

liko said...

you braved it and went with both kids - and you survived!!! yay for red-eye flights!!! and you are looking great, matti. have fun! that's an awesome surprise for your dad!!!

Ashley C said...

That is so fun! I'm glad you got to do that. Sorry about the sleep deprivation though. That's pretty rough. Have fun in Utah!

Ashley C said...

I thought your parents lived in Utah. Is it Arizona?

Lindsay Rondo said...

I bet your dad was pretty surprised to see little Eden at his doorstep. that's so cute. Have fun!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod