Sunday, June 28, 2009

Some Arizona Scenery

The landscaping on the streets in Arizona is quite pretty...

And some of the mountains are beautiful...
And the sky is painted something gorgeous every night
If you were on a 2 hour road-trip you might see a child in the backseat watching Elmo or My Little Pony while chewing a pacifier and holding a balloon...
Or you might see some beautiful mountain ranges if you look out your window...
And if you pull off at certain exits with no restroom facilities nearby, you might see this too...
...just maybe :-)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha! Awesome.

liko said...

ha! the pit stops motherhood throws at ya! when they gotta go, they gotta go. oh, and lately faith has been waiting til the very last second to tell me she has to go #2. yep. not fun. lemme tell ya.

wood0306 said...

This is so cute. You do such a good job with your blog. I wish I had some time to work on mine.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod