Thursday, June 4, 2009

For Grandma Bonnie

Hey Mom...Remember this?
I can't believe my second baby is already using it! He loves it though!!! I just pulled it out of storage this morning. Eden and Tex had fun playing on it together. She kept bringing Texton more blankies and pillows to lay on.
I took these next photos for you Mom. I know how you love when they check out their own 2 little hands. SO CUTE!!



An update on potty training

I am begining to feel like this baby is one of my own...kinda wierd.
She gets big hugs and kisses each time she goes to the potty, and she has already gone 3 times today...and one poopoo too!! :-)
Now, Eden takes baby to the potty. I only take baby to the potty if it's been a while since Eden has gone. Usually after baby goes, Eden wants to go to. This way I don't have to ask Eden, "Do you need to go potty?" Cause she always answers "no"...no matter what. Then we have wet panties 5 minutes later.
But Eden has been doing really well. So far NO ACCIDENTS today! Eden has been trying all day to go poopoo like baby. Cause she wants to ride on the bus, and I told her we will go on a bus ride as soon as she goes! ;-) She is napping now, but hopefully my next post will be about our bus ride! We are both looking forward to this victory!

2 comments:

ashley said...

tex is getting so big and cute!

and eden is a hair twirler? velzy was, it's the worst! good luck with that!

liko said...

yeah, eden's hair knot the other day reminded me of velzy. and you're such an awesome mama - a bus ride for the successful potty training!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod