Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The wheels on the bus go round and round

We took our bus trip last week!!! (And since then potty training has been going great!! I think it's safe to say we are finally done!!)

Of course my camera died as I tried to take a picture of Eden sitting waiting for the bus...she was SOOOO EXCITED!!







Luckily we invited our friends Karen and Jesse to join us, and Karen brought her camera...

We headed to the beach at Turtle Bay. 2 kids on the bus was a little crazy...but a lot of fun!!


Jesse and Tex had a great time too.

3 comments:

liko said...

yay!!! and i got a laugh out of your shirts, with the hauula boys sign and all. :-) love you guys. thanks for visiting me. and swimming with me. always fun.

Bonnie said...

So glad to see Karen's new baby! Give her my best... You guys are such pioneers:-)

Unknown said...

I miss the bus.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod