Friday, October 30, 2009

All in a days work

The days around here have been getting a whole lot more fun lately since we haven't been so germy. We've been up to lots of fun new things, and the pictures are piling up on my hard-drive again...where do I begin.

I guess I'll start here. What day was this? I don't remember exactly, Monday or Tuesday. All I remember was it was the perfect beach afternoon, so we headed across the street. Me and my two best little buddies. And I don't think I need to tell you Tex is feeling 100% again. I'm pretty sure the photos will explain that.

But before I begin. Can I just show you where I found Eden before we headed to the beach? I stepped out my front door, and this is what I saw...the girl is never dull. And in her hand is a can of bug spray that she was spraying all over her belly.
Ok, off to the beach!

So, while Tex was in more of a sand mood... Eden was ready to run for the water...
So, Tex and I watched her from the shore (this boy LOVES watching his big sister)




Just about the time that Eden was good and frozen, Tex was ready to head for the water.

So he...

while she...

And not too long after that...

So Eden and I...



And not too long after that they were both peacefully...

Had the sun still been out by this point I would have taken a nap myself. But, since it was breezy and the sun had gone behind the clouds of the approaching storm (and I was now freezing), I did a yoga/push-ups/lunges mini-work out with this beautiful view...


7 comments:

liko said...

perfect.

except for the belly spraying with bug spray.

;-)

Stephanie said...

you are gorgeous

and what a PERFECT DAY!!!!!

Bonnie said...

How adoreable;-) How many calories in sand? Tex makes it look so delicious!

ashley said...

that fist picture of eden made me laugh, she and ivy are cut from the same mold i think.

looks like a great day, can't wait to get back there and play with you guys!

wood0306 said...

Very Cute! Wish we were there to join in the fun!

Brett, Cassie, Taylor & Jack said...

Looks like fun. Your kids are so cute. You need to come over and play more. We miss you!

Leisa Tapia said...

oh my gosh those two sleeping is the sweetest thing!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod