Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some videos

Here are a few videos I took the other night at Food Fest...it was a really fun evening. Photos to come, but for now you can enjoy a little of what I enjoyed that evening.

This is Tex clapping. He picked this up the other day and I wanted to capture it on video before it changes. Right now he claps with a fist in one hand. It's not the best quality, but it sure is cute.


Tex and Dadda Dancing


This was pretty much the cutest thing ever. Out of the blue Eden takes Tex by the hand and starts to dance with him...I'm so glad I had the camera close by.

And here are the kiddos watching a few younger girls hula dancing. I think it would be fun to get Eden into hula when she's a little older.

It was a really fun evening, the only thing that would have made it better would have been having you there to share the night with us.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

ambrose was delighted to watch "eeeen outside!"

liko said...

haha!! your kids are just too freaking cute!!!

looks fun!

love all the dancing.

Bonnie said...

Wish I could have too! Thanks for sharing;-) Miss you so much...

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod