Friday, October 23, 2009

Pretty much the best mother-in-law in the world

That is exactly what I have.

You know how some people have this image of "Mother-in-law" in their mind...and for some it might be true.

But for me...





Not only did she raise the perfect son for me to marry, she is thoughtful, sweet, easy to get along with, an excellent listener, and very un-judgemental of me. (And if she is judging she somehow keeps her comments, random disapproving noises, and faces to herself.) And I could not appreciate it more.

When I married into this family my sister-in-law told me I was getting the best mother-in-law anyone could ask for...and she was SOOO right.

And for this perfect Mother-In-Law/Grandma Eden and I made a very cute birthday card. And I was soooo on the ball we finished it 2 weeks ago! But, for fear of sending it too soon, I set it on my desk to save for the perfect date to mail. And here it is today...sitting on my desk.
So, in order to make up for my lack of "Cutest Birthday card in the world landing in your mailbox today"...Eden cooked up a special song for you this morning with Tex as her back-up singer.


So, without further a-do...here they are.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

So cute! Happy Birthday to Debbie;-) Love all you guys!!!

Melissa said...

haha that was too cute!!

liko said...

sooo cute!!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod