Friday, October 16, 2009

Interesting...

Have you seen the marshmellow test?

This is a news clip with the Dr.'s thoughts and reasonings behind the test.

And here is some cute video clips of kids licking, smelling, and wiping the marshmellow on their faces...just trying to avoid eating it.


What kind of marshmellow kid are you? I think I just might try this on Eden. If she is my child-she'd last 45 seconds. If she's her Daddy's child, she'd probably last 15 minutes. ;-) He's definately the more self disciplined one.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute...and yup, I agree;-)

Bonnie said...

...however you certainly are way ahead of us in the 13 plus mile run! So I guess it depends of the goal...maybe a second marshmellow just isn't a high enough stake:-)

liko said...

haha - it would be a fun and interesting experiment!!

Melissa said...

that is interesting I wanna try that on kai too! how funny.

i hated marshmallows when i was younger so i think i would have lasted hehe

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod