Wednesday, October 21, 2009

An evening at our castle

This princess just left a while ago for the neighborhood Halloween costume party slash haunted house.
Meanwhile I stayed home with the prince who has a 102 fever. It's now down to 100.5 and I feel a little better about that number. Though I am still paranoid and check it every 2-10 minutes. But he is now sleeping peacefully in Mamma and Dadda's bed.

I'm sad that I couldn't go with Eden and her Daddy to take 103 more pictures and a little video footage. ;-) I hope they have fun on their date and I hope they come home soon with lots of stories (and candy). I miss them already.

3 comments:

liko said...

oh, sweet princess eden!!

poor tex!!

hope everyone gets healthy and feeling 100% soon!!!

Kristine Parker said...

We miss Eden so so much! And we defiantly should go to Tai-Pan when you are here!!! We can go and cry together over all the purchases we would love to have and cant afford, but it is still fun looking!!!!

Unknown said...

I Hope Tex gets feeling better soon.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod