Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ooops, guess I wasn't thinking

So, I have been letting Eden use scissors a little here and there, and I guess in my cloudy sinusitis mind it made sense to leave a 2 and a half year old unattended with a pair of scissors in her high chair for a few minutes while I put her brother down for a nap.

I didn't realize this wasn't a smart thing to do till I came out of my room, and saw Eden as she proudly exclaimed, "Look Mom! I cut my hair ;-)"

At least it was just the bangs (which was always my area of choice to cut as a young'n)...I suppose it could have been a lot worse.

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

what can I say...like mother like daughter!!! LOL

liko said...

heehee!!

i'm sure we've all experimented with the scissors and cutting our own hair before...i STILL do...haha!!

Stephanie said...

yep liko- i cut a special dress my mom was making for me while she was on the phone. at least she didnt cut a finger!

Kristi said...

i once cut off my sister whole pony tail and hid it in the bathroom drawer - umm my mom found out hahaha

echo said...

that is awesome!! i can't wait to see it.

echo said...

that is awesome!! i can't wait to see it.

Noelle said...

Hahaha! That is Kurt's greatest fear. I think my kids have a lack of talent with scissors just because Kurt doesn't want them to cut their hair. It grows!

Brooke said...

LOL!!

Unknown said...

I don't think i ever had the guts to cut my own hair but i did try cutting my little sister's hair. hahaha

I think she did a pretty decent job if you ask me.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod