Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Okay, you win....

My mother-in law wrote me this comment after I said I was spending too much time playing with photos and not cleaning. She said,

"Love it! I vote you forget the housework and keep 'em coming..........*heart* Mom"
So Mom, you win. I'll continue to spend my "get things picked up" time as my personal blog about this and that time. After all, Eden is still coming out of her room even though she is supposed to be in bed sleeping. And I can't get much else done till she is off in dreamy land.
Here are a few photos from Saturday morning. We were watching our neighbors girls since they are in the process of moving. Jonathon decided to get the rats out, and Eden was in heaven showing off Bella. It was so cute to watch her excitement as she played "show and tell" with all her friends. She loved showing off how Bella would crawl all over her, especially on her head.





We consider ourselves pretty lucky to have so many fun friends to pal around with everyday. And these Mom's are soooo creative when it comes to thinking up fun activities for these kiddos. From impromptu pool parties, to make your own pretzels, to obstacle course in the front yard...








How clever is this?

Fill up the water bucket...Jump from one leapy pad to the next...Through the tunnel...High knees through the boxes...Run through one more tunnel...But get distracted once your through..and never finish the course...And that is where Eden's obstacle course ended ;-)


But as you can plainly see...it was a TON of f. u. n.


And this little boy sat there happy as a lark chewing on his piece of straw. I guess he's just trying to live up to his cowboy name.
But one thing is for sure...THESE KIDS HAVE FUN!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

how lucky you all are to live so close! so many friends around- and so many creative mommies!!

Bonnie said...

This is just too much fun! Debbie is so right. You are so blessed!!! Can I come play too?

liko said...

this made me wish i was a kid - your neighbor, to be exact. looks like endless hours of fun!!!
and then i could eat some of those homemade pretzels.
:-)

wood0306 said...

WOW... I hate rats, as in HATE them... Leave it up to Eden to make the thing out to be cute because of her cute smile with it on her head. I love the picture with Tex and his straw... So true and so dang cute! Thanks again for a fabulous update!!! You sure know how to put a BIG SMILE on my face :)

Rob, Brooke, Breanna and Ethan said...

wow, you guys are sure having lots of fun! you're very lucky to have such good friends out there and of course such good friends for your kids! we wish we were there too, but it's so fun to see the pics!

i agree, i HATE rats, but so stinkin cute with eden holding it and putting it on her head :)

Melissa said...

looks so fun! I like the obstacle course idea!
did Ezra and Sarah move out there next to you guys?

Sarah Frantz said...

thanks for those CUTE picks! those are such sweet memories with our kiddos. yes melissa, we moved into the front house by Matti, and it's AWESOME!

Erin said...

so adorable! so fun to have all the friends there with kids all around the same age!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod