Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Best Friends





I think it's safe to say that Eden's best friend in the world is Addi Jorgensen (Sorry if I spelt that wrong Stef). I think we are so lucky to live next to the family of the little girl that Eden looks up to so much. Actually I think Eden's 4th or 5th word was "Addi". Well, I was going to write a sweet tribute, but J is begging me to let him use this comp. So, I'll post a few pics to prove their bond, and let him get his homework done. But thanks for being such a fun friend Addi girl. It's interesting how we all need friends. Even if we are just a few months old. This might be a good time to thank all my good friends too while I am waiting for my photos to upload. You guys sure make the days a lot more fun, and some of life's stresses not quite so bad. I love you all!

3 comments:

stef j. said...

THANK YOU!!! you seriously have no idea how much this little post made my day, possibly my month even.

the affections are mutual. addi wakes up asks for "baw - tool" "blay - kit" and "ee - din". it's her mantra, "eden ... outside ... eden ... outside ... water ... eden ... play" :)

Matti said...

Yup, that's Eden. "Wawa, ah-ee(outside), addi?, addi?"

Ashley C said...

How cute! I love the pictures. You guys have some cute girls.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod