Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tag, I'm it....


My Sister just sent this to me...

TAG - YOU'RE IT!

Two names you go by:
1. Matti
2. Mama

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Running shorts
2. Wedding ring

Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. For the morning sickness to end
2. My feet to stop hurting (my heels feel bruised)

Two people who will most likely comment on this
1. Steph R.
2. Stef J.

Two things you did last night:
1. Went to bed early
2. Watched Jonathon read email

Two things you ate today
1. Cottage Cheese and crackers
2. Apple

Two People you just spoke with:
1. Jonathon
2. Kioki, A guy we are buying a couch from off craigslist

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Oragnizing stuff to get ready to move
2. Eating cereal

Two longest car rides:
1. Salt Lake City to Pacific Ocean
2. KANSAS CITY TO DETROIT

Two favorite beverages:
1. Water
2. Lilikoi Hawaii Sun Drink

6 comments:

Ashley C said...

Where are you guys moving? Sorry about the morning sickness. :(

Stephanie said...

you bet your bum i'll comment :)

Matti said...

Masa finally finished the back place. Actually it wasn't Masa who finished it. He hired some help. He's been having some health issues. But, that's where we are moving. The sickness isn't too bad. No where near the callibur of Eden's morning sickness.

stef j. said...

and by morning sickness you mean every-two-hour sickness ... right.

stef j. said...

and by morning sickness you mean every-two-hour sickness ... right.

wood0306 said...

So I am having the same crazy problem with the heels on my feet. I have no idea what I am going to do when I go back to work :)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod