Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Feeling Creative

So, I was finally feeling creative today and thought to put my creative energies into making my blog cute like all my friend's and family's blogs. Hope you enjoy the new look. I also finally took the time to figure out how to add extra photos and "gadgets". I really should be packing up to get ready to move, but that's not quite as fun. Plus, Eden has her bottom eye teeth coming in now. So, it was quite the struggle to get her down for a nap. So, I needed to de-stress for a while now that she's down.

7 comments:

Lisa H. said...

cute new page! moving? did you decide to go closer to campus?

stef j. said...

i likey.

and i love the pic of eden at the top.

what time did she finally go down?

Matti said...

No, just moving to the back house. It finally has been finished. Smaller place... here we come!! However, I feel like the layout is better so it will feel roomier even though it's smaller.

Stephanie said...

vedy vedy nice!

wood0306 said...

I love the new blog look. You are doing wonderful :) It makes me jealous. I don't know what I am going to do when I go back to work monday :)

wood0306 said...

OH... one more thing.... You are making it hard to keep up with the Parkers ;)

Kristine Parker said...

Very cute! I tried to put a cute background on my page but I couldn't figure out how to do it. I'll have to have you show me how to do it sometime.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod