Saturday, August 23, 2008

V o t e s a r e i n... I t w a s Close!


You would think the votes make me feel better because I always wished Eden looked just like me. But, I'm kind of sad cause my photo won by 2 votes. ;-) I'm not a good winner at this game I guess.

I counted full votes as 1 point. IE people who said, "I think she looks like B". And people who said "I think both, but more A" I gave A a vote of .5 ;-)

So, this is what it came out as. I don't want to take all the credit though (even though the graph says I should). I'd say we are a mix of both. She definately has her dad's personality. Whoever she looks like, I don't think she could be any cuter. Oh ya, BTW. A was Jonathon and B is me! I posted a few other "growing up" years of Jonathon and I. Actually when Eden was born everyone said she looked just like her dad. So, hopefully as she gets older the trend will continue and she'll start to look more and more like me (but with her dad's eyes... I love his eyes). However, she does have her dad's mullet (see below.)



4 comments:

Matti said...

After looking at these older photos, I think she's a definate mix. I think she looks a lot like her dad in the photo of him in the plaid shirt. That is an Eden face for sure.

Stephanie said...

you look so disgusted with the photographer in that photo- awesome!

Matti said...

Yes, I remember driving to my t-ball photo shoot that day and I was very unhappy. I hated the brown shorts that my mom made me wear, and she was probably trying to do my hair. I hated when she tried to do my hair. Probably wanted to put bows in it. I was a sassy kindergartner.

rachele and jordan said...

Does Jonathon have a mullet in that top picture? It's good to see more than just me and Stefani had a mullet back in the day.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod