Tuesday, August 12, 2008

This is AWESOME!

Hey guys!
I was reading my friends blog last night (Thanks for the idea Jen.) And she told about this website.
It's so awesome, you just type in a bunch of text, or use text from one of your blog posts. I pasted in my post about when I found out I was pregnant, and it came up with this! wordle.net

title="Wordle: pregnant"> src="http://wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/117651/pregnant"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd">


It won't let me paste the picture in my blog. So, you have to click the link above to see my art. Anyway, you can choose your font and if you want it to take out some of the words, just click on the words you want it to remove. Then you can print your materpiece for some fun personalized wall art if you like. You can also change the colors, and directions of the words. It's super fun!! Prepare yourself for a good time.

3 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

It's very addicting, eh?? =) Nice job.

wood0306 said...

Ok, I just got it to work for me today, and I am seeing your art work. Really Cool!!! This may be trouble..... Thanks :)

Ashley C said...

Ok, great. Now I'm addicted.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod