Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Drum Roll Please... ;-)

Well, I am very excited to announce... The baby is due MARCH 22, 2009!!! And for those of you who aren't familiar with this date...this is my very own birthday (27th to be exact)! It was awesome to see my little boucing baby on the screen today. This time they didn't do the heart-beat thing cause they didn't know if I was far enough along to hear it yet. They said by their measurements I am 10 weeks...3days. Which means as for sickness, I most likely will be sick for about 4 more weeks. That's kinda yucky news, but who knows? Maybe the sickness will pass sooner on this pregnancy. Oh, and the most awesome part of the ultra-sound. The baby was moving all around. I couldn't believe how developed the little thing was. I saw it's sweet little hands and fingers even! It kept kicking it's legs and rolling over. It just was the sweetest thing, and Eden and Jonathon were in there with me to see it. It was AWESOME! It was the first time I felt like we are a real "family". I mean, I've always thought of us as a family, but it seems wierd defining yourself as family when you have just the 2 of you, or even when you have just 1 kid. But, for some reason seeing my sweet husband, silly daughter, and new baby on the screen, I felt so proud to be the mommy of my little family. I guess what I am saying is this new life just makes our family feel more complete. However, I doubt it's the last Parker Jr. to enter the world. Anyway, after I was STARVING. We went to this new resturaunt, looked at the menu, and I decided nothing sounded like what i wanted. Then we drove by Pizza Hut, and Jonathon suggested we go there. It seemed like the perfect place to celebrate. All you can eat pizza, pasta, breadsticks, soda, cinnamon bread, and salad bar (which consisted of ice-burg lettuce, cucumbers, carrot sticks, italian, ranch, and thousand island dressing.) But it was DELICIOUS. Especially the pasta, and Eden was actually an angel and quite entertaining during dinner. So, Jonathon and I actually were able to have a few conversations. It was PERFECT. Thanks little family. I love you so much! I have a photo of the ultra sound, but my camera batteries are dead (again). So I will charge them tonight and post the photo tomorrow.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

hooray!!!!!! amby's b-day is the 19th so it is just really a great time of year all around :)

echo said...

yay!!! i am so happy for you.

Shanae said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you little one, I bet is is going to be a boy:)

Erin said...

yay congrats!!!!!

wood0306 said...

Another March B-Day!!! Oh My Gosh!!! Well it will be either your's or Miah's B-Day!!!

stef j. said...

yeah baby parker! yeah pizza hut!

i'm voting girl i think ... hmmm.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod