Friday, August 22, 2008

LOVED IT!!


Ok, so I didn't think I was going to like this movie much. I just wasn't a big fan of the story line. Maybe that's why I liked it so much because I had low expectations. But, it was sooo funny. I loved the colors and the costumes the location. In my opinion the nearly PERFECT girl movie. (Story line 7/10 stars..everything else 9 or 10/10) Yes, some singing parts were cheesy. But most were funny, sweet, and perfect. Thanks to my mother who told me she'd seen it twice already... I decided against my better judgement to pay $8.50 and go. Plus, I really needed a night out away from being mommy or being sick. I needed a change of scenery. So, thanks to my girlfriends in my ward here at church for being to fun to go together we left the kids and husbands and went. It was the perfect girls night out and the perfect movie. I can't wait to own it and add to my girly movie collection. Definitely worth seeing on the big screen though. If anyone wants to catch a matinee sometime, I might be up to paying for it again. As long as you catch me on a day that I don't feel broke. ;-) But if you haven't seen it yet, grab a great girlfriend, sister, mother, or older daughter and go.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

i'm up for a mattinee... for sure!

Kristine Parker said...

Mattie! I went and saw it with some girls from my ward too and LOVED IT!!! I went and bought the soundtrack the next day! It was so funny. I wish I could go to a mattnee with you. :)

AJ said...

I wish they had an aerobics dance class to all the musicals dances. Wouldn't that be so much fun?

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod