Thursday, February 19, 2009

5:30 am?

I know...I probably have no room to complain here...seeing how my delivery for this baby is labor free, and scheduled so I know when to plan for a baby sitter and have everything else ready to go(thanks again by the way, all of you who have so generously offered to help with Eden during the 5 days I will be stuck in the hospital recovering). Anyway, I just found out yesterday that since my surgery is at 7:30 I check in at 5:30 am. And since the hospital is 45 minutes away... I have to leave at 4:45? Yuck. It sucks cause you can't eat before surgery for 12 hours or so...and I do not do well being tired and hungry. It's usually a deadly combination that leads to throwing up for hours. Oh well, I am still excited!

6 comments:

GPhilly said...

oh my goodness! have you had the baby now?! :) holy cow! i can't believe it's already time. congratulations! i wish we were there. i'd come visit you and help our with eden. it was do great to have you guys stay over in december. i was just thinking about you guys earlier today. love ya!
abbey

GPhilly said...

wow!
i just re-read my message. i spelled everything wrong! i guess i was a little excited about your baby news. anyway, i DO speak english! haha anyway, i loved paul blart. we laughed our tooshes off during his video on the dating website!
abbey

Melissa said...

I think maybe it's good that you will be going in early, because you usually don't eat that early anyways (im guessing. Maybe it wouldn't be as hard as it would if you were going in at night or during the evening after not eating all day. Maybe?

so excited for you guys!

The Waldon Family said...

You'll most likely be so excited you won't be able to sleep the night before anyway. :)

Erin said...

wow. that stinks!!! i had to go 28 hrs without food. who makes hormonal women go without food!!!!

Meg said...

Hi Matti! Your little girl is so cute! And you're having another one??? How exciting. Good luck with that! I hated not being able to eat when I had Tru (ps, I had a baby too ;)) and then after the c-section they STILL wouldn't let me eat for hours. It was horrible. Think happy thoughts!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. My family blog is megsnest.blogspot.com.

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod