Monday, February 16, 2009

Wanna See a Naked Belly?

If not, look no further.

Otherwise here is the latest in Maternity photos.



Now that I am down to the last 25 days, I feel like I can pull this thing off. For a while there I swear I was stuck at 39 days left for 3 weeks. Now I lay in bed and wonder if I am going to be able to get everything done that I need to before this little guy is here. In the mean time I am sleeping as much as possible. Like today when I took a 2 hour nap after church. It was awesome.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

cute!! i love the look of concentration on your face in the first one! haha so funny!

Stephanie said...

yes i DO wanna see a naked belly! haha- so cute!

i cant believe you are so close! it's exciting! i am excited to meet this little guy and ready and willing to help out with eden or bringing over food...etc.

Ashley C said...

You look so cute! I'm excited for you!

The Fantastic Four said...

You are SO CUTE. Look at your bicep in your arm holding up the camera. So buff!! =) It's from carrying Eden around, right?? Miss ya!!

rachele and jordan said...

Whoa you are so close! He's going to be here so soon..you can make it! I'm just starting to feel the effects of a large belly. I can't sleep on my stomach anymore. Ahhh!!!

Patrick and Crystal said...

Congratulations on #2 Matti! You look so cute, I can't believe it's almost time already!

Anonymous said...

pull them down a bit more mum let me see yourpussy, love to lick it and suck on your clit while I fingerfuck your ass,m make youcum then mycock is going in your ass mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beg me to cumin you

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod