Monday, February 16, 2009

Sometimes I do Stupid things that turn out to be Smart...

Like the other day. Well probably a month ago really. I left my i pod charger in the backpack and Eden took it out. When I saw her take it I thought, "I shouldn't let her play with that. She'll probably break the prong off." Yet, I ignore that voice in my head. She's happy...and what's the real liklihood that she'll break it anyway? So I resume whatever it was I was doing, and let her play. Well, not too long after that thought, I look over at her, check out my charger, and sure enough! Bent the charger prong thing in half.

So a few days ago I look on eBay to buy a new charger. I figured it'd probably cost me at least $5 to fix this mistake. But no! I am in luck! I found this little beauty.
And it only cost $1.50 TOTAL. Including Shipping!

I love it cause it's small. I hated my charger that broke because the thing had 3 feet of cord that I didn't know what to do with. My computer has enough cords running around it thank you very much!

So, if you have a shuffle and you hate your big charger dock...check out eBay for one of these puppies pictured above. I think you will love it too! (Don't worry, it works for sinking your songs too.)

No comments:

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod