Monday, February 16, 2009

Love you Kevin James


at least when I watch you on King of Queens and Hitch...but not your newest movie.

Paul Blart Mall Cop. Saw it for Valentine's Day. I don't recommend it. Really cheesy. Could have been much funnier. All was not lost though. I laughed several times, and I even laughed at the cheesy parts that I didn't think were funny...just because I love to laugh. And, it was nice to snuggle with my sweety un-interupted for 86 minutes plus travel time. ;-)

We snuck McDoubles and McChickens in to the theatre. That was the best part. The other good part was the movie was free. I'd have been pretty disappointed if we wasted $7 a person. We received movie tickets as a graduation present once upon a time, a L O N G T I M E A G O. Since we graduated almost 2 years ago now, we worried they wouldn't take them. But no problemo! And we got 2 free root beers and a large popcorn free too!

Then we headed back home to hang out with our little valentine. She got to stay home with one of her favorite baby-sitters, Romelyn. (I'm am pretty sure I spelt that completely incorrect.) But Eden loves this girl. She is so sweet, and always cleans my house or re-organizes Eden's toys for me whenever she comes. Last time she watched Eden, she was giving her a bike-ride when we pulled up. Since then Eden has been obsessed with bikes.

1 comment:

wood0306 said...

Miah went and saw that with the kids the day it came out. He was dissapointed to. At least it was a break and alone time that is always needed!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod