Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thank Goodness for Blogs

What else would I do from 4:30-6 in the morning while suffering from pregnancy insomnia. I fell asleep at 9:15 last night 30 minutes after tucking Eden into bed. (Sorry again Jonathon) He stayed up and watched movies while I laid there passed out on the couch. We went to bed together at some point. I remember waking up and moaning loudly as I rolled BACK over to my left side. (I hate sleeping on my left side. I think that's because Jonathon sleeps on my right, and I like to face him when I sleep. But, then I would have to crawl over him 5 times a night to get to the bathroom if we had this arrangement). Anyway. when I woke up again to roll over (and it takes soooo much effort to do this now) I realized I needed to go to the bathroom. After that, I was hungry. So I ate a bowl of cereal. Then I decided I don't want to try to sleep anymore...too much effort! So, I have been reading friends blogs for the last 60 minutes. Crazy how the time flies. I should probably try to go back to sleep...but really. It is such a pain.

I shouldn't complain, I am very excited to bring this baby home to our house. I think that is why I am complaining. I am soooo ready for this whole pregnant thing to be over already and have this baby in my arms. I just can't wait to meet him.

Well, with that being said, I guess I better get back to bed so I can be a decent mamma tomorrow to the one who left my belly 22 months ago.

2 comments:

Tane and Angela said...

oh matti--poor thing...i hated this part of pregnancy-loooonnngggg 3 last months of pregnancy are the worst i must say-but yet exciting at the same time to finally be able to see your little one..don't worry-you're almost done!

Stephanie said...

well i cant be sure of the exact timeline but i think i might have been up at the same time... we should meet up and do something productive during these insomniac times because i do the same thing- blogs blogs blogs (what else is there? hehe)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod