Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yikes!

I just scheduled my c-section! It's got me freaked out a little. It's really wierd to select your baby's birthday, and even weirder to select the actual time of your delivery.

I am the first slot of the day. 7:30 AM And we are having him March 13th. What a way to start your day huh??? So ya, I'm pretty freaked out right now. But excited too. So the timer on the right side is the exact amount of hours days and minutes we have left. As Alvin would say from Eden's favorite movie (Alvin and the Chipmunks) Holy nuts!!!


For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

10 comments:

Meg said...

Crazy! At least you know when you need to be ready! Also I want you to know that you inspired me to make bread today, so much mahalos!

Ashley C said...

Wow, that is crazy. Eek. How exciting though! Not much longer!

stef j. said...

wowzers! is family going to be here for y'all?

i'm excited to meet him!

Stephanie said...

hooray! how weird and how exciting! we can still watch eden then if your mama wants to be there. someone can come grab her later in the day or whatever. we will have to figure it out.

Lindsay Rondo said...

that's crazy! but I'm sure so nice to know when. looking forward to seeing him. :)

The Waldon Family said...

Ahhhh!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Nice work on getting the first slot, I can't believe it's only a month away. We love you guys and are excited for more Parkers in the world!!!

Melissa said...

just a little over a month!

what a strange feeling I bet that is. Most of us know about when to expect them, but the rest is a guessing game, not fur you!

Jodemasterflex said...

Yippeee!! You should name him Jodi, as we'll be almost birthday twins. :D (Please don't name him Jodi, that would be awful.) ;)

Stephanie said...

dont forget beach day tomorrow- details on my blog

AJones said...

Super cool! That would be a little trippy! But also really exciting. I would think it must be nice to also be able to plan a little better. I'm excited for you! Love the tick tock timer! (Yeah I teach 1st grade)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod