Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy (late) Grandparents Day!!!

Dear Grandma and Grandpa, and Grandma and Grandpa,

We really do wish that every child in the whole wide world had grandparents JUST LIKE YOU!!! We love and miss you.... and can't wait to see you again really soon!

I mean really what kid wouldn't want a grandparent who...

Takes me to see lots of animals, watches movies with me, hangs out with me, holds me,
snuggles me, stares at me cause I'm soooo darn cute, flies me high in the air, takes me to meet Chuck E Cheese, smiles even after I shi shi on them, (sorry gampa)gives me rides up high,

and be's silly with me,
and goes swimming with me,

Really....we know we are lucky to have the best grandparents ever. ;-) Thanks for everything you do for us.
Love,
Eden and Texton

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

What fun pictures and love the music...looks to me like I am the lucky one! Thanks and love you guys...

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod