Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Together Again!

We got us some new neighbors over Labor Day weekend.

We have been friends with this family for several years....and our babies have known each other since they were born. ;-) Us Mom's swapped our babies everyday while we finished up the last of our schooling . I don't think I could have finished those last 6 weeks if it wasn't for my friend and her sweet grandma being willing to look after my little 3 week old Eden. I could go to class knowing my baby was being well taken care of.
The kids are excited to be hanging out together again...and so are us Mommy's and Daddy's.
Today we went to 7-eleven together for a little blow-pop celbration. Gotta love them good friends and sticky little fingers.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

So cute...yummy too:-)"If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more..." Oprah Winfrey

Love it!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod