Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who is watching these??

So this is kind of crazy. I was looking at the youtube videos I posted a while ago...and I noticed it says how many times your video has been viewed. Most of them say 13, 18, 44. Which I think 44 is kind of high. I don't think I have that many family members watching these. Then I noticed a few others over 100! Here they are. The 4 with the highest number views. It's just kinda crazy to wonder who is watching your home videos...

82 views


122 views

127 views


144 views

582 views (isn't that crazy?)

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow- that is kinda crazy and maybe a little scary?? :) who are these people!

The Fantastic Four said...

Don't worry...I think it's just the grandparents trying to see every minute of their grandkids growing up. =)

Kristine Parker said...

Fun! I liked watching these. But it made me miss you guys so much more. Christmas just cant come fast enough. I'm going to have to start making videos of Kanyon soon now that he has start to make little noises and smile and roll over. You'll have to teach me how to put them on my blog. love ya

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod