Thursday, September 10, 2009

"I have germs on my hands Mommy?"

So, update on family life. Jonathon is better and seems to be over the TERRIBLE migraine/flu or whatever was bothering him the past week or 2. And he even went to work through it all...what a champ! But he took off Monday (he doesn't get paid holidays) so we could spend some fun time as a family together....but that is a different post.


I would like to talk about this girl...
As I type this she is in her high chair coloring a picture (she is getting pretty good at that by the way) and blowing her nose into her "sok rag" since she caught another cold.
Last time she was sick I told her we couldn't go to her friends' to play because she had germs on her and the other kids would get sick too. So, now she is talks about the germs on her hands all the time. Last night, she came into my room...with a fever...but as I was walking her back to her bed I said, "Eden you need to sleep in your bed." And she answered "Cause I have germs on my hands?"
So for the next few days we will be home so we don't spread the germs on Eden's hands.

1 comment:

liko said...

poor girl. get better soon! i know it's no fun being sick!!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod