Friday, September 11, 2009

He doesn't quit growing...ever

This little guy is almost 6 months (he will be sunday), and as of yesterday he figured out a new trick.

sitting up on his own! So, now he can go from stomach to back, sit up, lay on his tummy and then sit back on his bum again...scoot/crawl...and then sit again!
It was rather funny and crazy yesterday. I'd see him lying on the ground, then I'd walk away for a moment and when I'd return he'd be sitting...as if by magic.



Looks like all those crunches have finally paid off...good work son!!!

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow...I am sad to be missing so much! Go Tex!!!:-)

liko said...

haha!! he's is so strong and determined!! he'll be walking before you know it!! (and probably before you're ready for him to, too!)

rachele and jordan said...

They grow so fast. I'm glad to see Texton's still chubby...I love chubby babies. And those crunches he does are hilarious.

Stephanie said...

haha- maybe i should do some crunches... see what it does for me! ;)

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod