Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Someone(s) we forgot to mention...

I guessed it slipped my blogger memory one day....I told facebook. But i forgot to tell you.


We have a new member in our house. Meet Zoe. (Zo-wee)












































Though we got her down from time to time each day to play with her, Zoe didn't like being all alone. I mean really...who would like to run around a cage all day long all by your lonesome. It would get, well...lonely right?
Thus... meet Bella!











They are pretty good friends. It's cute to watch them run around together, snuggle, fight.
Eden likes to call her Cinder-bella. ;-) As you can tell from the photos, she doesn't really care too much for animals.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

Precious:-)

liko said...

oh,zoe...

liko said...

...and bella!?

eden looks like she's in heaven with them crawling all over her like that...

Stephanie said...

hahaha you guys are crazy! eden is lucky to have cool parents. poor ambrose :)

Tara said...

oh wow. you are cool parents. don't you get enough of the rodents living in hawaii! ;) kidding. eden's face in that last one priceless.

sorry about the recipe. forgot! i am going to email it to you right now!

Amy K said...

I wish you much better luck than I had with our last rodents. After we got a playmate gerbil for our lonely gerbil, only to find out that she was a he, and they were expecting ;o).

~Amy

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod