Tuesday, September 22, 2009

We done had a great weekend...

Cause we went camping... And somehow though I was very busy having TONS and TONS of fun I found the time to take over 230 photos. ;-) Here is a taste.

Feeding the ducks









Enjoying the scenery
Playing hide and seek in the dark with Daddy and a flash light
Sleeping in a tent
Eating lots and lots and lots

And enjoyed great times with great friends







Thanks so so much to everyone who took time to plan this out and for sharing all your treats and tents and pink luggage. We had so much fun!

5 comments:

Nick and Brittany said...

Matti!!

I found the cutest blog and immediately thought of you. It's littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com. You'll love it!

You're such a cute mom. I love reading your blog.

:) Britt

Bonnie said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing these great pictures with us:-) Especially loved the duck feeding. Made me think of a quote..."If you want help building a ship, teach them to long for the sea"...Something for all parents to ponder. You certainly make me long to be there with you--by the sea:-)

Amy K said...

How fun. :)

It reminded me of my camping days on the beach with Dad, and my friend Alicia Milks and her Dad (because our Moms had gone to Europe together).

And the many impromptu beach picnics with plate lunch or a bucket of KFC chicken that I had with Mom & Dad (Long before they figured out something was missing in our family.) ;o)

Enjoy these moments ...

Miss you.
~Amy

liko said...

yeah, i wanna do it again.

and thank for taking every.single.one of those pictures!!

i wish i took more!!

next time i will!

Stephanie said...

loved the pictures! cant wait to camp again!!

2 peas from my pod

2 peas from my pod